Wednesday, August 29, 2012

i have a new boyfriend...


....He's 44lbs lighter and 15% less body fat.

90 days ago my boyfriend Jason made a promise to get back in shape and start feeling better. I went along for the ride and we both have completely changed our lifestyles. While my abs aren't coming in quite as quickly as his (ha!) I just have to say how incredibly proud I am of him. He's is the hardest working, most self-disciplined person I've ever met, and it's a good thing because I'm pretty sure I'm the LEAST self-disciplined person he's ever met. But he's certainly helping me get better!

It wasn't easy, but I hope this is proof that ANYONE can make a drastic improvement in their health in just 3 short months. You can read all about the ins and outs of his transformation on his blog post about it here. All it takes is hard work and a commitment to see it through.

Now feel free to feast your eyes on this new GQ model I get to fall asleep next to every night... (You think I'm scared of plastering those abs ALL OVER THE INTERNET? I'm not.)





And just for some perspective, let's see where we started, shall we?


Could not be more proud of you, Jason! (Or more excited that I get to selfishly benefit from your months of hard work... my boyfriend's a HAWTIE!)

1 comment: