Monday, January 14, 2013

luck be a lady


print by Halfcut Co on Society6 // buy it here!

As far as Monday mornings go, this is a rare one. Instead of wading through my emails and getting ready for the week, I'm packing my suitcase full of the shiniest, most obnoxious things I own and dreaming of winning big. That's right, we're headed to Vegas!

We're flying out there for a little social media consulting gig with a client, but of course we couldn't resist the opportunity to make a trip out of it. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed Jason's been teaching me the BlackJack ropes. So far my pretend luck has been fantastic. (I'm pretty sure that's an omen though that my real luck won't be so forthcoming. We shall see.)

Anyway, while I try to muster up my luckiest vibes, I thought you guys could use a nice reminder that in all other cases aside from Vegas, WE are in control of how our cards play out. So get out there and make your own luck!

Going to try my best to still get some posts up this week, but if I don't, just assume I'm off counting my stacks and stacks of cash. (This is really going to bite me in the butt, isn't it?)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment