Tuesday, January 22, 2013

say goodbye to blogspot!



Today is a momentous day, you guys! It's my last day using Blogger as my platform. It's been great to me for the past year and half, and I recommend it to anyone that wants to get started blogging because I love the ease of use and how easy it is to customize your template. However, it's time for this little digital home of mine to grow up a bit!

As of tomorrow, when you visit clumsycraftyhappy.com, you will see a completely new place! For one, the new site will be running on Wordpress, which probably doesn't mean a whole lot to those of you reading, but believe me, it will make things better on my end of things. Also, this will officially be the first blog/website I have ever designed by myself. I gave myself the task six months ago to design a new blog for myself, and through that self-imposed project I have been able to teach myself different design techniques as well as develop an aesthetic that previously did not exist. I think you'll find that the new site still feels very much like the current blog, but in a more modern, more professional way.

I couldn't be more excited to show it to you all tomorrow, and I can't wait to hear what you think! Thanks to everyone who has followed my blogging journey thus far, and I hope you continue to visit CCH at its new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment