Thursday, September 20, 2012

a pretty pair | 01


Greetings yet again from the road, friends! I'm still hanging out with these crazies in an SUV, headed to Charlotte which is our last stop of the trip. I have to admit, my body (and my voice especially) are really starting to feel the impact of two weeks on the road. Still having the time of my life though. I'm telling you guys, if you EVER have the chance to do a roadtrip for a longer period of time, just say yes. You won't regret it.

My brain may be fried from the daily recaps each day of the trip, but that's no reason to deprive you all of your daily prettiness, right? Today's post is directly inspired by the cute and clever Nikki over at Cupcakes for Breakfast. I've been reading her blog for months now and you guys may have seen me mention her Side by Side feature in a previous post. A week or so ago I serendipitously came across these two on Pinterest and thought they'd be perfect for a similar feature.



The pinks and purples would typically be a little too sweet and girly for me, but the bright orange and nude make the color palette much more dynamic to me. I can imagine myself sitting at a tiny cafe table with this gorgeous arrangement, writing and doodling in this precious notebook on a fall afternoon.

I hope these pops of color bring you sweet satisfaction this Thursday. The weekend is almost here - you can make it!

I promise to get back to my overly-verbose posting self once I'm back home this weekend, and I appreciate each and every one of you that stop by here from time to time to read my words, enjoy my posts, and send me words of encouragement. It brings happiness to my creative soul! Thanks for following along!




No comments:

Post a Comment